Bars and Restaurants
As a chef or restaurant owner you want three things:
- The best tasting food and beverages
- Lower equipment costs
- Lower labor costs
All three start with clean, contaminant-free water. But municipal water contains disinfectants like chlorine, chloramines and their byproducts. Well water can be high in iron, arsenic and a host of other contaminants. These chemicals can compromise the taste of your foods and beverages, and your entire business.
Water quality affects taste
From the appetizer to dessert, your customers are tasting your restaurant’s water. If your water contains chlorine, chloramines, iron or other contaminants, so will the food and beverages you serve. From the complementary glass of water to the after dinner coffee and everything in between, taste and quality will be compromised. But when the water you use is contaminant-free, the flavors of your food and drinks are at their best.
Water quality affects equipment
Hard water leaves scale deposits on your dishwashers, coffee machines, combi ovens, steamers and more. As that scale builds up it causes downtime, repair bills and premature replacement. But when your restaurant’s water contains virtually no hardness, scale can’t build up on equipment. No need for chemical descaling agents. Repair bills are reduced. Equipment lasts longer.
Water quality affects labor costs
Hard water also causes spots on your silverware and glassware. Those spots cause you to hire someone to polish those spots off. But what if your silverware and glassware came out of the dishwasher spotless? With a HANS™ Premium Water Appliance, they will.
Choose the right water treatment system
With a HANS™ Premium Water Appliance, even the first complimentary glass of water will be a five-star experience. Foods and beverages will taste better. Ice cubes will be clearer. Carbonated beverages will stay fizzy longer. Equipment will be protected from scale buildup. And spots on glassware and silverware will be a thing of the past.
The HANS™ Premium Water Appliance
The HANS™ Premium Water Appliance delivers consistent, virtually contaminant-free water day after day, month after month. This consistency and purity is essential for crafting the finest foods and beverages. It also protects equipment by removing corrosive and scaling agents and does so without the need for softener salt.
Better tasting food and beverages
- Reduces contaminants providing a clean foundation for all your menu items. contaminants providing a clean foundation for all your menu items.
- Produces consistent water day after day, month after month, giving you greater control over the taste of every dish.
- Improves the clarity of ice cubes.
- Eliminates the need to purchase bottled water.
Equipment protection and cost savings
- Keeps water-using appliances and filters free from scale buildup, reducing maintenance and replacement costs.
- Reduces the need for chemical descaling agents.
- Keeps glassware and silverware spotless. No need for polishers, reducing labor costs.
- Monitors water quality and usage in real time. Data is available on the appliance and sent to your mobile device.