Bars and Restaurants
As a chef or restaurant owner you want three things:
- The best tasting food and beverages
- Lower equipment costs
- Lower labor costs
All three start with clean, contaminant-free water. But municipal water contains disinfectants like chlorine, chloramines and their byproducts. Well water can be high in iron, arsenic and a host of other contaminants. These chemicals can compromise the taste of your foods and beverages, and your entire business.
Water quality affects taste
From the appetizer to dessert, your customers are tasting your restaurant’s water. If your water contains chlorine, chloramines, iron or other contaminants, so will the food and beverages you serve. From the complementary glass of water to the after dinner coffee and everything in between, taste and quality will be compromised. But when the water you use is contaminant-free, the flavors of your food and drinks are at their best.
Water quality affects equipment
Hard water can cause scale build- up on your dishwashers, beverage dispensers, ice and coffee machines, and other water-using equipment. As that scale builds up it causes downtime, repair bills and premature replacement. But when you have the right water treatment, repair bills are reduced and equipment lasts longer.
Water quality affects labor costs
Hard water also causes spots on your silverware and glassware. Those spots cause you to hire someone to polish those spots off. But what if your silverware and glassware came out of the dishwasher spotless? With a HANS™ Premium Water Appliance, they will.
Choose the right water treatment system
HANS™ Premium Water innovative solutions are designed with you and your guests in mind.
Better tasting food and beverages
- Virtually contaminant free water for a flavorful menu not dulled by contaminants
- Serve better tasting drinks without cloudy ice cubes or spotty barware
- Improve presentation of food with silverware and dishes that shine
Equipment protection and cost savings
- Eliminates the need to purchase bottled water
Keeps water-using equipment and filters free from scale buildup, reducing maintenance and replacement costs
- Reduces the need for chemical descaling agents
- Keeps glassware and silverware spotless. No need for polishers, reducing labor costs
- Monitors water quality and usage in real time. Data is available on the appliance and sent to your mobile device
Contact us for premium water solutions for your bar or restaurant
Contact us at 833-333-4267 or follow the link below.
†Water hardness outside system parameters may require pre-treatment with a softener.