Hotels and Resorts
Why premium water is crucial for positive guest experiences
Dining, drinking and enjoying
Your guests drink the water in your hotel and eat the food cooked with it. If that water tastes or smells bad it can diminish your guests’ experiences. These tastes and smells are often a result of contaminants in the water supply.Municipal water contains disinfectants like chlorine and chloramines. Well water can contain iron and hardness. Other contaminants like arsenic, lead, bacteria, heavy metals, industrial and agricultural runoff are not as noticeable but could prove harmful to your guests.
Some hotels and resorts compensate for poor-quality water by offering bottled water to guests. But bottled water is expensive and wasteful. It’s also shown to be no better than tap water in most cases.
Appearance of properties
Poor-quality water can also make your properties look unkempt. Hard water can leave unsightly scale deposits on fixtures. Iron can stain porcelain, stainless steel and exterior walls. A water softener can help hardness, but it leaves salt spots on glassware and silverware causing you to add drying agents and waste hours of labor polishing.
Damage to equipment
Hard water can leave scale deposits in equipment like water heaters, dishwashers, ice machines and misters. Combating these deposits requires harsh chemicals and constant cleaning. Still, scale builds up causing downtime, repair bills and premature replacement of costly equipment.
Choose the right water treatment system
HANS™ Premium Water Appliance is the only water treatment system of its kind. It removes up to99.9% of contaminants, and it removes hardness without salt. With contaminants and hardness gone your water will be a five-star experience. Food and beverages will taste better. There will be no scaling or rust stains on fixtures. Water-using equipment will last longer and require fewer repairs. And you won’t have to buy bottled water, as clean water flows from every tap.
The HANS™ Premium Water Appliance
The HANS™ Premium Water Appliance delivers consistent, virtually contaminant-free water day after day, month after month. This consistency and purity is essential for creating positive guest experiences through better-tasting foods and beverages, and overall appearance of your facilities. It’s also essential to keeping your water-using fixtures and equipment free from scale and subsequent repair and replacement costs
Clean water for guest services
- Removes up to 99.9% of contaminants that can adversely affect your guests’ experiences.
- Delivers clean, odor-free water to bars, restaurants and guest rooms.
- Helps improve the taste of food and beverage.
- Does not leave spots on dishes, utensils or glassware.
Equipment protection and cost savings
- Keep equipment free from scale buildup thus reducing repair and replacement bills, and costly downtime..
- Keeps misting systems and swamp coolers running smoothly.
- Removes need for point-of-use filters on equipment and appliances.
- Uses far less water than other RO systems.
- Monitors water quality and usage in real time. Data is available on the appliance and sent to your mobile device.