Introducing the HANS™ Premium Water Appliance
Residential • Commercial • Industrial • Agriculture • Healthcare
HANS™ Premium Water Appliance Model 2
is the first water treatment solution of its kind.
- Reduces contaminant levels by up to 99.9%
- Reduces TDS (up to 3,000 ppm) levels by up to 93.1%
- Industry-best recovery rate of up to 90%
- Output of up to nine gallons per minute
- Removes hardness… without salt**
- Adds minerals for taste and pH balance
- Provides clean water for your whole business or home
- Continuously monitors water quality and usage
- Variable-speed pump that adjusts for fluctuations in water demand
- Automatically detects incoming TDS levels and adjusts to compensate for fluctuations
- Designed for well water and municipal water using chlorine or chloramines
- Does not require an add-on pressure tank
- Removes sediment and debris.
- Removes chlorine, chloramines and sulfur.
- Removes lead, arsenic, PFAS, iron**, hardness** and a host of other contaminants.
- Reintroduces minerals for pH balance and better taste.
Filter Solutions based on your water needs
All Filter Packages Include Stage 4
Metered Calcite Mineralization for pH Adjustment and Taste
For high-demand applications, multiple HANS Premium Water Appliances can be installed in parallel. This can drastically reduce downtime as one unit can be taken off line for service without disrupting water flow, keeping your business running and profitable.
|Water temperature (min/max)||35°F to 95°F|
|Ambient temperature (min/max)||35°F to 120°F|
|Feed pressure (min/max)||30 PSI to 60 PSI|
|pH lvel (min/max)||6 to 11|
|Output pressure||65 PSI|
|Operating pressure||200 PSI|
|Output||Up to 9 GPM|
|TDS input||< 3,000|
|Power||120v 60Hz 15 or 20 amp; dedicated GFCI|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
**Input levels outside of device parameters may require pretreatment such as a water softener or iron breaker.
Designed in an ISO 13485 facility in Michigan, USA.
|Chromium 6||300 ppb|
|Chromium Total||300 ppb|
|VOCs||(detailed list available)|
ppm = parts per million | ppb = parts per billion | ppt = parts per trillion | gpg = grains per gallon