Our municipal water systems and private wells are exposed to a shocking number of dangerous contaminants. Reverse osmosis units and water softeners remove only some of the contaminants. But the HANS™ Premium Water Appliance gives your family water that exceeds standards for bottled water. It removes up to 99.9% of contaminants (lead, arsenic, iron, chlorine, and a host of others). Most importantly, it removes worry about the safety of your family’s water.
Side Display View
The HANS™ Advantage:
- The HANS™ Premium Water appliance is a point-of-entry (POE) water filtration system. This means that any tap or outlet inside your home will provide clean, clear, and safe water for drinking, cooking, and bathing.
- Stage 1 and 2 filtration reduces chlorine, bad taste, and foul odors.
- Stage 3, the most advanced filtration technology reduces rust, lead, arsenic, pharmaceuticals, and other industrial contaminants.
- Softens water without salt, eliminating the hassle and maintenance.
- A closed system simplifies the design, and eliminates the need for an atmospheric tank which exposes your clean water to potential contaminants.
- Quiet, even when in self-cleaning mode.
- Automated operation with online monitoring and a phone app provides additional peace of mind.
- A compact and efficient package minimizes floor space needed.
- A rustproof, high strength polymer frame ensures the Premium Water appliance will provide years of service.
- Works with both municipal and well water systems.
NOTE: HANS™ Premium Water is not intended to supply water to sprinkler or irrigation systems.
The HANS™ Premium Water Benefits:
- Labor Savings: No more hauling bags of salt
- Easy: Operation is similar to programmable water softeners; once running it needs very little maintenance.
- Simple: An all in one unit eliminates the need for an atmospheric tank, repressurization pump, water softener and additional filters for icemakers and refrigerators.
- Latest Technology: High-efficiency elements offer reliability, high performance and high rejection rates of contaminants
- Easily Controlled: Use the built-in touchscreen or Wi-Fi app to know exactly how your Premium Water appliance is operating, and when it needs maintenance.
- Efficient: High water production with low energy consumption.
- Compact: HANS™ Premium Water takes about as much space as a typical water softener system.
- Modular: Ease of assembly, installation and maintenance with a single 115V plug.
Need to see your water stats?
We have an app for that!
Intuitive touch screen communicates water conditions, and service requirements.
HANS™ Premium Water has not yet completed all testing and evaluation.
Specifications are forecasted values and are subject to change without notice.
60 gal Pressure Tank
80 gal Pressure Tank
|Reverse Osmosis Capacity||3,300 gallons/day||5,000 gallons/day|
|System and Tank Flow||6 gpm nominal||6 gpm nominal|
|Peak Flow Rate||17 gpm||17 gpm|
|% Recovery, as defined||As high as 80%||As high as 80%|
|% Rejection, as defined||Up to 99.9% depending on contaminant||Up to 99.9% depending on contaminant|
Designed and assembled in an ISO 13485 facility in Farmington Hills, Michigan.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
*Above 3ppm iron may require pre-filtration.