EFFECTIVE DATE: July 13, 2023
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Authorization. You understand and agree that Hans Power & Water LLC and its authorized business partners, affiliates, subsidiaries or agents (collectively, “HANS”, “us” or “we”) may collect, maintain, and process information provided by you, on and through the Site. You represent and warrant that you have permission to share any information you elect to provide HANS and that such information is accurate, current, non-misleading, and consistent and relevant for the purpose for which you are providing information. By providing any personal information to us, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer of such personal information and the collection and processing of such personal information in the United States. Your personal information will be stored and processed on computers in the United States. The laws on holding personal information in the United States may vary and be less stringent than laws of your state.
The information you provide to HANS through this Site is used to provide users with product, to allow us to understand how visitors navigate our Site, and to provide advertising that is relevant to your interests. Data collected through this Site may be combined with data from other websites, mobile applications, and sources.
Information You Give Us. We collect information that you enter on our Site. For example, we collect information from you when you contact us with a question or use any of our services.
The information we may collect from you include:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Zip code
- Other information you provide
Information We Collect From Your Use of our Site.
You also can learn more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes information on cookies and how to block cookies on different types of browsers and mobile devices. However, by blocking or deleting cookies used on this Site, you may loss full functionality of the Site.
Age Restrictions. HANS does not knowingly solicit or collect data from children nor knowingly market to children online. If you are between 13 and 17 years of age, you may not provide any personally identifiable information (for example, your last name, home address or e-mail address) on this Site. If you are under the age of 13, you are explicitly not authorized to use this Site. If you believe your child has provided personally identifiable information to us, please contact us so we can allow you the opportunity to review and delete such information.
WHEN AND WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
When you place an order for an HANS product, we collect personal information such as your name, email address, mailing and billing addresses, and phone number. This personal information is necessary for HANS to process, fulfill, and ship your orders. HANS will share your personal information with third-party companies (e.g. shipping agents or financial institutions), if necessary. HANS does not collect or process your credit card payment information. All Internet sales transactions with HANS are encrypted and sent to Stripe, Inc., the payment processing company. You can review the terms governing the use and protection of such data at the Stripe website.
Providing and Improving our Site and goods offered.
HANS may use your information for:
- Processing or recording payment transactions or money transfers;
- Providing you with products and features that may be of interest to you;
- Displaying your historical transaction or appointment information;
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our Site and goods it offers;
- Developing new products and services;
- Delivering the information and support you request, including technical notices and administrative messages to resolve disputes, collect fees, and provide customer assistance; and
- Measuring, tracking, and analyzing trends and your use or the performance of our Site.
You may choose to submit your email address through a form located on our Site. Your email address may be used to send you news about HANS’s products or promotions. We may use one or more service providers to administer these messages and may share your email address with third parties that we believe may be of interest to you. You may elect to opt-out from receiving materials from us by following the instructions, below in the opt-out section.
Third-Party Advertising Vendors.
HANS and the Site may use third-party advertising companies (such as Google, Twitter, and Facebook) that employ the use of pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs, advertising cookies or other similar technology to help with our online and email advertising campaigns. HANS uses these third-party services to deliver targeted ads to you on our Site and across the web on your devices. Examples of third party service providers include:
- You can learn more about Twitter’s interest-based advertising or opt-out through Twitter here.
- To learn more about how Facebook uses your data please visit here or log on to your Facebook account and access your settings. To understand more about Facebook advertising please see here.
In addition to the platform specific opt outs you can opt out directly with HANS as detailed in the Opt-Out Choices section below.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to, and HANS is not responsible for, third-party cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies, which are covered by the third parties’ respective privacy policies. You should read these third parties’ privacy policies to learn about their privacy practices. For more information about targeted advertising, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
HANS may share your information with its vendors, service providers, customer support, engineers, and technicians who help with our processing, storage, marketing, accounting, IT infrastructure, and support teams that help answer your questions.
Sale or Transfer.
In the event of the sale of HANS, or in the event of a transfer of our assets, Site or operations, HANS may disclose or transfer your personal information in connection with such transaction.
Disclosure pursuant to law.
We will also disclose your personal information, without notice, when required to do so to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on HANS or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of HANS; and, (c) protect the personal safety of users of HANS, its websites, or the public.
At this time, this Site does not support Do-Not-Track signals.
To “opt-out” of (1) any consents previously given to us, (2) receiving communications from us, or (3) having personal information disclosed to third parties, send an e-mail to marketing@HANSPremiumWater.com. Notwithstanding this right to request to cease receiving communications from us and to have us not share personal information with third parties, we retain the right to collect, maintain and process information provided by and collected about you on and through the Site, and disclose such information to comply with its reasonable business and legal obligations.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
To the extent that you may provide personal information to us on or through the Site, we will allow reasonable access to, and review of, such information, where such information is readily available, upon proper verification and authentication of the person (author) seeking such access and review. You may request review and revisions to your personal information through the marketing@HANSPremiumWater.com email address. After receipt of verification, we will change or delete your personal information at your request.
CONSENT TO PROCESSING
By using or providing information to the Site, you understand and unambiguously consent to the collection, processing, sharing, and use of such information in the United States for the purposes set forth in this Policy.
Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot and do not guarantee that communications with the Site will be free from unauthorized access.
California residents have specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes how a California resident may exercise those rights.
NOTE: we do not sell your personal information as defined in under the California or Nevada data laws.
Rights to Access Personal Information. California residents have the right to request that we disclose certain information to them about our collection and use of their personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request from a California resident, we will disclose:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Rights to Deletion Personal Information. California residents, subject to certain exceptions, have the right to request that we delete any of their personal information that we collected and retained. We may deny such a deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 ).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access and Deletion Rights. To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Only a California resident, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information under this section.
We will process and respond to your request within 45 days after it is verified (in some cases this process may be extended by an additional 45 days).
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
At this time, this Site does not support do-not-track signals.
To “opt-out” of (1) any consents previously given to us, (2) receiving communications from us, or (3) having personal information disclosed to third parties, click to Unsubscribe. Notwithstanding this right to request to cease receiving communications from us and to have us not share personal information with third parties, we retain the right to collect, maintain and process information provided by and collected about you on and through the Site, and disclose such information to comply with its reasonable business and legal obligations.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
To the extent that you may provide personal information to us on or through the Site, we will allow reasonable access to, and review of, such information, where such information is readily available, upon proper verification and authentication of the person (author) seeking such access and review. You may request review and revisions to your personal information through the email address marketing@HANSPremiumWater.com. After receipt of verification, we will change or delete your personal information at your request.
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy when using the Site, contact HANS by email at marketing@HANSPremiumWater.com, or by mail at:
HANS Power & Water, LLC
38955 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI 48331